Natural Disaster Replacement Document Request

If your documents have been destroyed as a result of a natural disaster (such as bushfire, flood or cyclone), there will be no charge for obtaining replacement documents.

You may be able to obtain some documents from the Commonwealth Courts Portal. For more information about using the Portal see, How do I navigate through the Commonwealth Courts Portal?.

If you are unable to obtain documents from the Portal you can make a request by completing this form and emailing or posting it to your nearest Court registry.