For family law enquiries in Western Australia, contact the Family Court of Western Australia.
From 8.45 am (AEST), Monday-Friday. Closed on Australian National public holidays.
So that we can help you efficiently, it is important to note:
- Before contacting us browse through our frequently asked questions.
- Although court staff can assist with a range of matters, they cannot give you legal advice.
- If you are waiting on the phone as well, you should hang up: The same staff manage the phone and Live chat. In most cases the Live chat queue will be answered faster than waiting on the phones. Waiting on both queues may increase your wait time overall.
- If you already have a file or are a lawyer, you should have the file number ready: We will ask you some questions to verify your identity before we can provide you with information from your file.
- If live chat is unavailable you can wait until the service resumes or submit an enquiry.