Parenting Questionnaire

Unless you are required to file an affidavit, this form is filed at the same time as an Initiating Application (Family Law) or Response to Initiating Application (Family Law) seeking parenting orders.

Filing with the Court

You should file this form electronically using the Commonwealth Courts Portal. If you are electronically filing you will be required to scan and save the completed document to your computer and upload it at Step 2 of the application. If for some reason you cannot eFile, you can file at a Court registry.

TIP: If you are not registered on the Commonwealth Courts Portal or are registered but do not have access to your file electronically email with your full name, date of birth, name of the other party, file number (if known) and your portal user name if you are already registered so we can create your registration or provide access to your file.

For more information about filing using the Portal, see How do I eFile? and How do I navigate through the Commonwealth Courts Portal?.


This form must be served on any other party along with the application or response and any other documents. For more information on service in family law proceeding see How do I serve family law documents?.

Legal advice

To understand your legal rights and responsibilities you should obtain legal advice. A lawyer can explain how the law applies to your case and assist you to complete forms and lodge documents. The Court is unable to provide legal advice because to do so would seriously compromise its ability to impartially determine your case. There are several free services available. See Find a Lawyer for more information.