Family Relationships Online and Advice Line
The Family Relationship Advice Line is a national telephone service that helps families affected by relationship or separation issues, including information on parenting arrangements after separation. It can also refer callers to local services that can provide assistance.
Family Relationships Advice Line
- 1800 050 321
- Call +61 7 3423 6878 if you are overseas
Family Relationships Online provides information to help strengthen family relationships, help families access other services, and provides confidential assistance for separating families, for example, family dispute resolution.
Family Relationships Online
Family Advocacy and Support Services
Each Australian state and territory has a Family Advocacy and Support Service (FASS). FASS provides free legal advice and support at court for people affected by domestic and family violence.
If you are worried about your safety at court or about going to court, please talk to your local FASS before your court date.
- help you plan for your safety
- talk to the Court about your safety at court
- give you information and support during your family law case
- help with practical problems like Centrelink and housing
- advocate for you with services like police, and
- connect you with other services.