Superannuation Information Kit

This form is used by an eligible person to request information from a superannuation fund when superannuation orders are sought in financial proceedings. An eligible person can be:

  • The member of the superannuation plan;
  • The spouse of the member;
  • A person who intends to enter into a superannuation agreement with the member.

This kit is used to request information from a superannuation fund if you are seeking superannuation splitting or flagging orders. It is important to contact the superannuation fund before you complete the form to see what their requirements are.

The document received back from the Trustee of the Superannuation Fund must be attached to Financial Statement or Consent Orders application. For more information see the 'Notice to the person using this kit' at page 2 of the kit.

Legal advice

To understand your legal rights and responsibilities you should obtain legal advice. A lawyer can explain how the law applies to your case and assist you to complete forms and lodge documents. The Court is unable to provide legal advice because to do so would seriously compromise its ability to impartially determine your case. There are several free services available. See Find a lawyer for more information.