Response to an application in an arbitration

Family Law Regulations 1984 - Part V

Before filing this form see the Family Law Practice Direction – Arbitration.

This form is used by the respondent/s named in the Application in an arbitration when applicable who wishes to oppose the orders sought or asks the Court to make other orders.

You will need to file an Affidavit – Family law and child support with this form.

This form must be filed at the Court registry where the matter is being heard or, if there are no existing proceedings, in the Melbourne Registry. This cannot be eFiled on the Commonwealth Courts Portal. For a list of the filing email addresses and postal addresses see Court locations.