Located on the corner of Kiewa street and Smollett Street Albury.

General Information

No public telephones available.

Public photocopier available on 1st floor. Photocopies 20c per page. Photocopier cards available for purchase ($5 or $10 only) - payment for photocopier cards by credit card or eftpos only.

No Justice of the Peace available. Go to Justices of the Peace to find a Justice of the Peace. All documents should be signed, witnessed and photocopied before attending the registry.

Duty lawyers may be available - parties should contact the Legal Aid office in Wagga Wagga on 02 6921 6588 prior to their court event to check whether a duty lawyer will be available.

Bathrooms, including disabled facilities, located on level 1.

Wheelchair access available via the main entrance on Kiewa Street.

Lift access available to all public floors.

Hearing loops available by contacting the registry in advance – email and postal address information below.

General enquiries

  • Information about filing and family law procedures
  • Procedural information about your case
  • Family law forms and publications
  • Commonwealth Courts Portal support


Proof of divorce

I need to prove we are divorced – how do I do that?


Filing of documents by email

For documents that are unable to be eFiled


Producing subpoenaed documents by email

Where possible, you should provide documents electronically (via email). For more information see Subpoena: Information for named person or other person (served with a subpoena or a copy of a subpoena.


Registry enquiries

  • Lost property
  • Request for a lawyer code
  • Request availability of a file for file viewing or subpoena viewing (you should check that leave has been granted through the Commonwealth Courts Portal prior to sending a request to inspect a subpoena)
  • Case file information – parties/lawyers
  • Lawyers providing conciliation conference documents
  • Follow up enquiries for consent orders and urgent applications
  • Divorce hearing – requests to attend by telephone and adjournment.


Court Children’s Service

Please contact the Court Children’s Service directly via email to:

  • Confirm appointments
  • Request information in relation to appointments
  • Make enquiries about childcare
  • Request to cross-examine a Court Child Expert or Regulation 7 family consultant.


No childcare is available for children attending appointments with a Court Child Expert


Contacting chambers 

To contact a judges  chambers please refer to Communicating with Judges' Chambers


Divorce hearings

  • Requests to attend by telephone
  • Requests for adjournments