Notice of payment into Court

This form is used by a party when they are required to make a payment into Court.

Filing with the Court

This form must be filed (original + one for each party and the Independent Children’s Lawyer, if appointed) with the payment at the Court registry where the matter is being heard.


After the form is filed it must be served by ordinary service as soon as possible on the other parties including the Independent Children’s Lawyer, if one is appointed. For more information see, How do I serve family law documents?.

Legal advice

To understand your legal rights and responsibilities you should obtain legal advice. A lawyer can explain how the law applies to your case and assist you to complete forms and lodge documents. The Court is unable to provide legal advice because to do so would seriously compromise its ability to impartially determine your case. There are several free services available. See Find a lawyer for more information.