Application – Enforcement

This form is used to seek enforcement of existing Court orders (except for parenting orders). It is important to read the information on the front sheet of the form.

An Affidavit – Family law and child support must be filed at the same time stating the facts relied on in support of the application together with a copy of the orders to be enforced.


This type of application must be served by personal service. For more information about service requirements see How do I serve family law documents?.

Legal advice

To understand your legal rights and responsibilities you should obtain legal advice. A lawyer can explain how the law applies to your case and assist you to complete forms and lodge documents. The Court is unable to provide legal advice because to do so would seriously compromise its ability to impartially determine your case. There are several free services available. See Find a lawyer for more information.