The courts are a short walk from Flinders Street.

The main entrance is via Walker Street using the Blue Foyer at the Stanley Street end of the building.

Metered parking is available at the front of the building or there is a public car park located on the corner of Walker & Stokes Street.

Disabled car parking is available in Walker Street.

The nearest taxi rank is in Stokes Street.

General information

Registry services and courtrooms located on the second floor.

Bathrooms, including disabled facilities, located on the second floor in the blue foyer.

Wheelchair access available from Walker Street and Stanley Street

Hearing loops available by contacting the registry in advance – email and postal address information below.

General enquiries
  • Information about filing and family law procedures
  • Procedural information about your case
  • Family law forms and publications
  • Commonwealth Courts Portal Support
  • Request for a lawyer code
enquiry form
Registry enquiries
  • Lost property

Divorce hearings

Requests for adjournments


Proof of divorce

I need to prove we are divorced – how do I do that?

Filing of documents by emailFor documents that are unable to be eFiledemail

Subpoena viewing

Book a subpoena viewing appointment (you should check that leave has been granted through the Commonwealth Courts Portal prior to booking a request to inspect a subpoena)

booking link

Producing subpoenaed documents by email

Where possible, you should provide documents electronically (via email). For more information see Subpoena: Information for named person or other person (served with a subpoena or a copy of a subpoena.

Court Children’s Service

Please contact the Court Children’s Service directly via email to:

  • Confirm appointments
  • Request information in relation to appointments
  • Make enquiries about childcare
  • Request to cross-examine a Court Child Expert or Regulation 7 family consultant.


No childcare is available for children attending appointments with a Court Child Expert

Judges chambersTo contact a judges chambers please refer to Communicating with Judges' Chambers.